老夫子: 王八蛋还跑什么?
The Professor: Why isn't that bastard stopping?
阿摩林:老白薯等着.等着!
Suckah: Mr. Potato Head, Wait. Wait!
老白薯:停一下!停一下!
Mr. Potato Head: Stop! Stop!
阿摩林: 那不是老白薯吗?
Suckah: Isn't that Mr. Potato Head?
老夫子: 唉!奇怪他怎么坐上自用汽车了?
The Professor: Hey! How odd! How did he end up riding in a limo?
掌柜: 咋们就这样定规那两位朋友也希望一定请到吧!
Manager: If your two friends would like to come, of course they are invited too!
老白薯: 一定一定咋们明天见吧!
Mr. Potato Head: Of course, Of course, see you tomorrow.
老白薯: 告辞了.算帐来吧!
Mr. Potato Head: Farewell. Check please!
小二: 是.
Waiter: Ok.
掌柜: 不用算帐,今天我请客.喂,叫人把车开在门口侯着!
Manager: No need for a check today you are my guest. Hey, have the car pull around to the door and wait.
老白薯:老兄这么好的铁嗓怎么不票票玩一玩呢?
Mr. Potato Head: With a steel throat like yours why aren't you out singing for money?
掌柜: 只要老兄不见笑,小弟奉陪. 销票园子一切统统算我的.
Manager: Since you didn't laugh at me I can take care of you. I know a small theater you can perform at, I wil take care of everything.
老白薯:老兄,铁嗓黄,钟大吕不能相比。简直是飞机大炮。
Mr. Potato Head: You are better than 'Huang Steel Throat.' Your singing is more powerful than jet engines.
掌柜:对不住,请起请起!
Manager: So sorry, please get up!
掌柜:偿
Manager: Back!
掌柜:自有那黄,,,,三太,与你们抵哟
Manager: There is a man named Huang Santai...He wants to pay you...
Recent Comments